cardiosfera® is a disruptive platform that improves the daily clinical practice in cardiology. Our innovative ecosystem integrates the research of other projects working with Holter, long-term cardiac monitoring, implantable devices for life support, and other heterogeneous sources.
Despite the vast efforts on cardiovascular research worldwide, many problems remain to be solved by current technology. We work on providing solutions to cardiac health problems, such as:
- Determine the possibility of efficient risk stratification for sudden cardiac death.
- Analyze how much information about the cardiac state of a patient is revealed by cardiac long term monitoring.
- Provide the clinician an affordable and technologically advanced coat to facilitate the visualization of a cardiac arrhythmia.
- Explore how much information about the cardiac status obtained through wearable signals is useful for clinicians.
- Determine how Big Data technologies can provide enhanced intelligence to our Electronic Health Recording.
- Improve the intelligence of current implantable devices for life support (such as implantable defibrillators or pacemakers).