Persei products process private and sensitive patient information. Therefore, we are morally, legally and ethically morally, legally and ethically obligated to protect such information by ensuring the highest level of privacy and security. This leads Persei to Persei to commit itself to develop an Information Security Policy that guarantees the security of customer data and, consequently, logistically and, consequently, to achieve the expectations of our customers. To ensure compliance with this security policy, Persei adopts a series of commitments:
- 1. Comply with the current legal regulations that affect the company.
- 2. To develop, implement, maintain and continually improve an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the ISO 27001 standard.
- 3. To meet the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- 4. Establish annual objectives in relation to Information Security.
- 5. Ensure the security of information security of both Persei's information systems and those used to support customers.
- 6. Involve the company's personnel in the information protection processes. To this end, training and awareness activities are offered and their responsibility is established in: Reporting security violations, ensuring Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of assets and complying with policies and requirements related to the ISMS.
- 7. Develop a risk analysis process on information assets and establish control objectives and controls to mitigate the risks detected.
- 8. Establish the necessary means to ensure Persei's business continuity.
- 9. Ensure continuous improvement as a fundamental element of information security.